CRO for Oncology Clinical Trials
Cancer is a main cause of death around the world, accounting for approximately 10 million deaths in 2020. The most common tumors in 2020 (in terms of new cases of cancer) were, in decreasing order, breast, lung, colon and rectum, prostate, skin, and stomach.
Sofpromed is a clinical research organization (CRO) specialized in the management of phase I-IV clinical trials in oncology. We manage cancer trials in the United States, Europe, United Kingdom, and worldwide.
Among others, we are able to manage clinical trials in the following tumor types:
- Soft tissue sarcomas and bone sarcomas
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST)
- Gynecologic cancers (ovarian and endometrial cancers)
- Blood cancers (leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma)
- Brain tumors (glioma and glioblastoma)
- Gastrointestinal cancers (pancreatic, colorectal, and biliary tract cancers)
- Genitourinary cancers (prostate, bladder, and kidney cancers)
- Lung cancer
- Breast cancer
Our CRO services include:
- Clinical operations
- Site selection and activation
- Site management
- Data management
- Statistical programming
- Medical writing
- Clinical trial logistics
Please do not hesitate to contact us to obtain additional information about our CRO services for oncology trials.