Clinical Trial Monitoring Services in Italy
Sofpromed is a clinical research organization (CRO) specialized in providing clinical trial monitoring services in Italy. We conduct onsite monitoring visits at clinical sites located in all Italian cities, including, among others, Rome, Milan, Naples, Turin, Palermo, Genoa, Bologna, and Florence.
Our Italian clinical research associates (CRAs) provide the following services:
- Onsite and remote site qualification visits (SQVs)
- Onsite and remote site initiation visits (SIVs)
- Activation of participating clinical sites
- Site management (daily communication with the research teams)
- Onsite and remote interim monitoring visits (IMVs)
- Review of EDC data
- Onsite close-out visits (COVs)
Sofpromed’s monitoring services in Italy are offered for phase I to IV clinical trials, in most therapeutic areas (oncology, cardiovascular, metabolic, central nervous system, dermatology, infectious and respiratory diseases, among others). These services are designed to meet the specific needs of biotech and pharma companies as well as academic sponsors.