CRO for Clinical Trials in Pediatric Cancers
Annually, nearly 400,000 children and adolescents of 0-19 years old are diagnosed with cancer. The most common types of pediatric tumors include leukemias, brain cancers, lymphomas and solid tumors, such as neuroblastoma and Wilms tumors.
Sofpromed is a clinical research organization (CRO) specialized in the management of phase I-IV clinical trials in pediatric oncology. We manage childhood cancer trials in the United States, Europe, United Kingdom, and around the world.
Among others, we have extensive expertise in managing clinical trials in the following pediatric tumor types:
- Brain and spinal cord tumors
- Wilms tumor
- Lymphoma (including both Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin)
- Bone cancers (including osteosarcoma and Ewing’s sarcoma)
Our CRO services include:
- Regulatory affairs
- Clinical operations
- Site selection and activation
- Site management
- Clinical monitoring
- Data management
- SAS statistical programming
- Medical writing
- Clinical supply and drug logistics
Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more information about our CRO services for pediatric oncology trials.